Unfortunately this registration has reached its capacity. You may request to be placed on its waiting list.
For any questions or comments, please contact Brian Benesch (firstname.lastname@example.org, 443-360-4600). Thank you.
You must provide Visitor Request and Base Access information by July 17, 2017.
1. Submit the following Visitor Request information to your Facility Security Officer (FSO). Check with your FSO to ensure your visitor request has been put into JPAS.
- Attendee’s name
- Name of course – DOT&E Ground Vehicle Survivability and Force Protection Short Course
- SMO code – W4GHAA5
- POC’s name – Frank Gostomski
- POC’s phone number – 410-273-7722
- Security POC – Mary Sundock
- Security phone number – 586-282-5604/586-282-8174
- Date of visit – 8/22/2017
- End date of visit – 8/24/2017
2. Once your JPAS visit request has been submitted, download the Need-to-Know Verification Form, have it completed, and submit to email@example.com.
3. To obtain Base Access, download the 17-1 Form and the 17-1 Continuation Form, complete the forms, and submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having problems viewing a PDF, particularly in Chrome or Firefox, please download it to your local machine and open it in Adobe Reader/Acrobat, not in your browser. There may be fields that are not compatible with your browser's PDF plugin.
August 22, 2017 to August 24, 2017