The Vertical Flight Society's (VFS's) 75th Annual Forum & Technology Display is the world's leading international technical event on vertical flight technology. This special 75th anniversary event will span 4 days and include nearly 300 technical papers on every discipline from Acoustics to unmanned systems, as well as dozens of invited presentations and discussions by leaders in the military, government agencies, and industry.
The Technology Display, running concurrent with the Forum, is the most extensive exposition of cutting-edge vertical flight technologies in the world and also includes other technologies more broadly applicable to aerospace in general. Leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations will showcase the very latest in vertical flight technology.
Participate at Forum 75!
Forum 75 is the longest-running and most-established vertical flight event in the world. It's the best way to interact and share ideas with over 1,200 of the world's leading vertical flight professionals.
Why Come to Forum 75?
1. Technical papers! Learn from experts in their fields as they discuss the latest theories and breakthroughs in vertical flight technology. Download the Preliminary Technical Session Schedule At a Glance.
2. See the latest technologies from leading manufacturers, service providers, defense agencies, universities, and research and development organizations in our extensive technology display.
3. Hear from the leaders in industry, government, and academia to gain perspective on the future of vertical flight technology:
- CEO Panel with the leaders of major helicopter manufacturers and suppliers
- U.S. Army and Navy/Marine Corps aviation military program managers
- Nikolsky Lecture: Nick Lappos, "Design Advantages of an Integrated Cyber-Physical Aircraft"
- Other civil and defense leaders in government and industry
4. Recognition of VFS award winners and scholarship recipients at the Vertical Flight Foundation Reception and Grand Awards Banquet.
5. Short course, Friday industry tour, MAV Student Challenge, guest excursions, and other special events!