The conference will span three days and include 200+ technical papers on every aspect of vertical flight from acoustics to unmanned systems, as well as invited presentations and discussions by leaders in the military, government agencies, and industry.
Some of the presenters are as follows:
- Tomasz Krysinski, VP Research & Innovation, Airbus
- Michael Thacker, Executive VP, Technology & Innovation, Bell
- Mark Cherry, VP/GM, Boeing Vertical Lift
- Roberto Garavaglia, SVP Strategy & Innovation, Leonardo Helicopters
- Paul Lemmo, President, Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Co.