Common Problems and Considerations for High-Speed Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Designs
Join us for a live webinar presentation on "Common Problems and Considerations for High-Speed Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Designs."
FPGA's use in complex sensor systems is growing rapidly. Radar, communication, navigation, and weapon systems are increasingly relying on the speed, flexibility, and determinism that FPGAs bring to the table for signal and digital signal processing. Although their usage in complex designs is growing rapidly, a certain mystery still surrounds good practices and techniques for high-speed FPGA designs. However, the importance of these practices is becoming more important as clock speeds and bandwidths increase. This webinar will introduce good practices to avoid common problems in FPGA firmware designs. These techniques are useful for medium and low-speed designs as well.
Participate in the webinar via Skype and/or by phone.
To join the webinar by phone:
- Please dial: +1 (443)-409-5270
- Enter conference ID: 94310962
ATTENTION: If you are unable to join the webinar via Skype, you can listen to the presentation by phone. The presentation will be published on the web page 15 minutes prior to the scheduled webinar so that you can download it and follow along with the presentation.
- Click on Go to Webinar link below.
- Enter a guest name and click Join the meeting.
- If you have not yet downloaded the Skype for Business Web App, you will be prompted to do so.
- Follow your web browser's instructions for downloading and installing the Skype for Business Web App plug-in.