Cyber Survivability - Keeping Mission Systems Survivable in the Event of a Mission-Based Cyberattack
Join us for a live webinar presentation on "Cyber Survivability - Keeping Mission Systems Survivable in the Event of a Mission-Based Cyberattack."
In the military environment, survivability is defined as the ability to remain mission capable after a single engagement. In this seminar, we extend the traditional definition of survivability to introduce the concept of cyber survivability as a means to defend mission systems against cyberattacks. Our aim is to start a dialogue around cyber survivability, detectability, susceptibility, vulnerability, and recoverability.
Participate in the webinar via Skype web meeting and/or by phone.
To join the webinar by phone:
- Please dial: +1 (443)-409-5270
- Enter conference ID: 21078785
ATTENTION: If you are unable to join the webinar via the Skype web meeting you can listen to the presentation by phone. The presentation will be published on the webpage 15 minutes prior to the scheduled webinar so that you can download it and follow along with the presentation.
- Click on Go to Webinar link below.
- Enter a guest name and click Join the meeting.
- If you have not yet downloaded the Skype for Business Web App, you will be prompted to do so.
- Follow your web browser's instructions for downloading and installing the Skype for Business Web App plug-in.