DSI’s 2nd Military Vehicles Systems Summit is a Town Hall style forum that will bring together members from across the U.S. military services, Department of Defense, academia, and industry to discuss current efforts and programs to modernize military vehicles and vehicle systems. This year’s summit will explore current and future efforts that aim to maximize the power, survivability, and lethality of U.S. military combat and tactical vehicles.
Topics for discussion include:
- Enabling Cross Domain Maneuverability With Survivable, Mobile, and Lethal Combat Vehicles
- Delivering Dominant Ground Combat Systems for American Warfighting Superiority
- Integrating C4ISR Systems Into Tactical Ground Vehicle Platforms
- Acquiring Land Systems to Sustain Marine Corps Fighting Capabilities
- Engineering and Designing the Next-Generation of Ground Systems and Military Combat Vehicles
- Equipping Marines With Systems That Enable Maneuverability, Lethality, and Protection