The evolution of the Mission Partner Environment as well as early engagement with Mission Partners during the cooperation phase of competition is critical in establishing a unified approach to identify, organize, and deliver Joint and Allied C2 capabilities to Combatant Commands across warfighting domains. This short, morning event will discuss operationalizing JADC2 capabilities over time into the warfighting domain.
Speakers and panel members will include:
- Edward Drolet, Vice President of CACI International Inc.
- Pete Gallagher, Senior Vice President of Technology and Solutions at CACI
- Rick Kellogg, Director of SAF/CDMX, Mission Partner Capabilities Office – U.S. Air Force
- BG Mark Miles, Director of J6 Command, Control, Communications and Cyber – U.S. Indo-Pacific Command
- Col Jeff Mrazik, Director of Advanced Battle Management System (ABMS) – Department of the Air Force