This webinar is intended for government, industry, and academia engineers who want practical knowledge about mechanical vibration and mechanical shock testing, including measurement, analysis, designing for dynamics, and calibration and/or control.
In this course, attendees can expect the following:
- Measure vibration and shock.
- Calibrate vibration and shock measurement systems.
- Convert field-measured data into a test program.
- Interpret vibration and shock test requirements.
- Supervise vibration and shock tests.
- Specify and successfully purchase test equipment to perform vibration and shock tests.
- Specify, design, and experimentally evaluate vibration and shock test fixtures.
- Specify and perform ESS, HALT, and HASS.