Everything breaks, eventually. Reliability analyses seek to understand and even predict the failure of parts and systems so that users, designers, and sustainers can plan and be prepared. Weibull Engineering is a method of conducting reliability analysis that has been commonly used throughout the U.S. Department of Defense. This webinar training will provide a brief introduction to using Weibull Engineering for reliability analyses.
This webinar training will cover the following topics:
- What is reliability?
- Point estimates related to reliability
- Variability vs. point estimates
- Standard variability distributions
- New product development techniques
- Service data analysis…warranty data
- The Weibull Library