Defense Strategies Institute’s 2nd Annual Joint Fires Summit will bring together the DoD, Military Services, Industry, & Academia to discuss how they are currently working toward delivering cutting-edge surface-to-surface fires systems that will significantly increase range and effects over currently fielded US and adversary systems.
Topics will include:
- Developing and Sustaining Defensive and Offensive Integrated Fires and Mission Command Capabilities in Support of Joint & All-Domain Operating Environments
- Maximizing Army’s Sensor Data Sharing & Accessibility to Improve C2 & Fires Capabilities in Support of Warfighter Missions
- Embracing a Modern Air Denial Strategy to Deter Enemy Attacks and Maintain a Competitive Advantage
- Providing Premier Fires Testing Facilities to Ensure National Defense Readiness for Today and the Future
- Training Tactical Experts to Control and Exploit Air, Space, and Cyber on Behalf of the Joint Force