The U.S. Navy’s Sea-Air-Space brings the U.S. defense industry and key military decision-makers together for three days of informative educational sessions, important policy discussions, and a dynamic exhibit hall floor. Owned and produced by the Navy League of the United States, the Sea-Air-Space Expo attracts maritime leaders from sea services around the globe.
- Active-duty, reserve, and retired U.S. military
- U.S. federal, state, and local government employees
- Members of Congress and congressional staff members
- Representatives of foreign embassies, government, and military
- Representatives of nonexhibiting, defense industry companies
- Representatives of exhibiting companies
- Navy League members
- Invited guests of the Navy League
At Sea-Air-Space, exhibitors and attendees experience:
- Numerous networking and business-generating opportunities with policymakers, purchasing agents, and end-users.
- Guided VIP tours of the exhibit floor, linking customers directly to suppliers.
- Professional development opportunities, with the most up-to-date information regarding the current state of the defense industry, as well as a vision of the future.
- Dynamic luncheon and keynote speakers provide an open forum to fully disclose up-to-the-minute information and paint a realistic picture of the future.
This link does not constitute an endorsement of the content therein nor any assurance of its accuracy or quality.