A tool to see the invisible? It sounds too good to be true. Just as medical X-ray computed tomography (CT) scanning is used to visualize critical features inside a body to diagnose an elusive illness, industrial X-ray CT is used to uncover hidden information in a part or product to solve a wide variety of research and development, quality, and/or failure challenges.
In this webinar, we will discuss how industrial X-ray CT can be used in hardware reverse engineering to create computer-aided design models of internal and hidden surfaces or trace connections buried within a complex, multilayer printed circuit board (PCB).
The following topics will be covered:
- What is industrial X-ray CT?
- General applications of X-ray CT
- How to use CT data effectively
- Dimensional inspection with CT
- CT analysis of electronics and PCBs
- How to access CT hardware and services